Jannetty Racing CAI Comparison

Bolt-Ons, Intakes, Exhaust, Ignition, Pulleys

Moderator: mrray13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:14 pm
Demon Hunter wrote:Anybody who's thinking about buying a CAI and has questions about their performance versus some of the others should check this out. This spread sheet that JRE put together should answer a lot of questions. They did a head to head comparison of the listed CAI's on the same car under the same conditions. Probably the most fair third party testing done on these for our cars. Check it out:

Here's a link to their actual spread sheet: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...udUNoYmc&hl=en

Is there any other way to access this spreadsheet? I don't have a Google Account. :shrug:
2011 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's SGM interior accenting; Green Hornet themed (for now)Lots of cosmetics: Grille delete, Rear bowtie removed, Hood spears, Side stripes, Under hood and trunk, SGM Interior pieces added, Lots more...
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:15 pm
wadew2lt wrote:Is there any other way to access this spreadsheet? I don't have a Google Account. :shrug:

Hopefully this will help
Attachments
JRE V6 CAI TEST.xls
(30 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:50 pm
rtcat600man wrote:
wadew2lt wrote:Is there any other way to access this spreadsheet? I don't have a Google Account. :shrug:

Hopefully this will help

You're amazing rtcat. That did the trick, thanks. :hail:
2011 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's SGM interior accenting; Green Hornet themed (for now)Lots of cosmetics: Grille delete, Rear bowtie removed, Hood spears, Side stripes, Under hood and trunk, SGM Interior pieces added, Lots more...
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:43 pm
wadew2lt wrote:
rtcat600man wrote:

Hopefully this will help

You're amazing rtcat. That did the trick, thanks. :hail:

Thanks.......I try to be....... :cheers:

Just so happens that I save almost everything and have more info than I know what to do with on the Camaro's...... :thumbsup:
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:43 pm
Thanks Demon Hunter. I was having a tough time deciding what I wanted. I Like the CAI. The fit and finish looks exceptional. Also, the horsepower gains are excellent.
Previous

Return to 2010-2011 LLT 3.6l External Engine Tech