How do you keep track of your cars?

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:40 am
What are you guys using for a way to document or keep track of your collection? I started some spreadsheets but was wondering if anyone had a program or a good spreadsheet they like to use or want to share the basic layout?
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:56 am
Spreadsheet, with a photo of each one. My wife just asked me that same question last night.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Laying rubber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 am
I don't keep track of my collection. Pretty much know all my 5th Gen. Camaros.
Other cars, don't really buy a lot. However did buy the new Chevrolet SS, and a couple of
1973 Firebird Trans Am, 1 red, 1green. Because they just looked cool.
Besides if I happen to buy a 5th Gen and find out I all ready have it, there are plenty of people in
Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club that will take it off my hands.....LOL
Attachments
Chevrolet_SS-2013_241_Performance.jpg
Camaro University: Teaching lessons a 1/4 mile at a time.
Just having fun
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:31 pm
travis wrote:What are you guys using for a way to document or keep track of your collection? I started some spreadsheets but was wondering if anyone had a program or a good spreadsheet they like to use or want to share the basic layout?

Try this http://www.jsssoftware.com/products/jss_software.aspx
2011 2LT/RS RJT CGM stripes. MRT2.0, RJT RotoFabCAI, RX Catchcan&breather,35%tint, RJT enginecover, flamed fbox cover,DRL harness, RotoFab washer, ADM scoop,VMAX TB,trunk enclosure,RS headrests,lugnut decals,RJTcenter caps,TrifectaTune,AAC footwell.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:44 pm
does that jss software work with hot wheels or just larger die cast mints?
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Just having fun
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 am
I'm really not sure. I asked a friend and he suggested that. Try it, I think its free. If you don't like it,you could always erase it. I believe Hot wheels are 1/64 scale. Thats a common size,so it should track it.
2011 2LT/RS RJT CGM stripes. MRT2.0, RJT RotoFabCAI, RX Catchcan&breather,35%tint, RJT enginecover, flamed fbox cover,DRL harness, RotoFab washer, ADM scoop,VMAX TB,trunk enclosure,RS headrests,lugnut decals,RJTcenter caps,TrifectaTune,AAC footwell.

Return to Die Cast Collecting