Painting tail light bezels 2010 Camaro 3.6 L V6

Planning on doing a project and want to document it for the rest of us? Post it here!

Moderator: mrray13

Running 13s
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:49 am
yes mine is $499.95 but isn't the havoc $599.00 for 4 squares. lol
ohio-speed.com is your #1 place for high performance parts & show car accessories
Laying rubber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:19 am
True! It's a pricey accessory any way you cut it. I might try a DIY one someday if I get a hold of a spare diffuser. I have lots of plastic and plastic welding equipment at work. I would have to just clean it up with body filler and paint it when I'm done. If it turns out too "homemade" looking, I'll just sell it on ebay for $499!
:rotfl:
2011 IOM 1LT M6
BBK CAI
Solo Mach X-LLT Catback
VMax CNC Throttle Body
VMax Intake Black Ice isolator
Eibach Pro Springs/Sway Bars
Stock SS Midnight Silver 20s w/PZeros
G2 caliper paint
Running 13s
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 am
@tank, i have one (extra diffuser) that i took off my car. the two center tabs i broke off but i don't think it will effect it on the car? anyhow if you need one for practice i'll sell you this one for 30.00 plus whatever s/h would be. i took wood pcs. for the fins to get my design that i wanted and the only problem i had was the face of oem fins are at an angle. it's alot work to do this. remember the oem diffuser is straight across from end to end before you put it on BUT after you install it you have to figure in the bend (curve) it gets when you clip it in otherwise your fins will not be straight.
ohio-speed.com is your #1 place for high performance parts & show car accessories
Previous

Return to How-To: Article