OBX Headers. 2010 Camaro V6 3.6L

Planning on doing a project and want to document it for the rest of us? Post it here!

Moderator: mrray13

Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:51 am
Hoperidesalone wrote:Thanks ups says estimated delivery is thursday so i should have them thursday or friday and ill install sat ill look into if im able to work out without extensions ill take pictures

Perfect, thanks for any advanced tips would be great.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT

Just having fun
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:27 pm
Hey demon hunter any chance you have the DIY?
Mod List- Injen CAI, ARK CatBack Exhaust, Tinted windows 35%, Side Marker lights tinted
Soon to come - LT Headers
Mini-Post Whore
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:25 pm
I'll try to post it tomorrow or Friday.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Just having fun
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:13 pm
Thanks would be greatly appreciated
Mod List- Injen CAI, ARK CatBack Exhaust, Tinted windows 35%, Side Marker lights tinted

Just having fun
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:06 pm
OK well headers arrived today which was nice but the weather forecast isnt so pretty. Sadly i dont have a garage for my car so all work is done in the backyard and well its supposed to rain saturday so that means no install as i would like to have both days just incase something doesnt go right i can fix it sunday. So lets hope next weekend has better results cant wait
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:47 pm
Headers are installed. Complete write-up and photos are in the first two posts....... :woot: ......... I will be adding some sound clips once I have a chance to create some.... :thumbsup:
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Just having fun
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:02 pm
rtcat600man wrote:Headers are installed. Complete write-up and photos are in the first two posts....... :woot: ......... I will be adding some sound clips once I have a chance to create some.... :thumbsup:

Awesome. Definitely post up some sound clips. That should knock another couple tenths or so off of your quarter mile too!
2012 Malibu

2011 Camaro 1LT RS "stick"
Vararam CAI
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm
great pics! looks so much better than the factory manifolds. How do you like the sound at idle so far?
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 am
elderon wrote:
rtcat600man wrote:Headers are installed. Complete write-up and photos are in the first two posts....... :woot: ......... I will be adding some sound clips once I have a chance to create some.... :thumbsup:

Awesome. Definitely post up some sound clips. That should knock another couple tenths or so off of your quarter mile too!

Thank - you, and yes I plan to post some sound clips. I did some earlier today and was in the process of loading them to you tube, when I got a phone call from a friend who was offering me his two tickets to the Detroit Red Wind game. So I left the house at 6 pm to meet his wife and get the tickets so that my son and I could go to the game. What a GREAT friend. They won 5 - 0. My son had never been to a game before either.

As for the 1/4 mile I certainly hope it should get me back into the 13's.

travis wrote:great pics! looks so much better than the factory manifolds. How do you like the sound at idle so far?

Thank - you Travis, Indeed they do look better too. So far it is louder than my liking, but I know they are still breaking in and I will keep listening for changes over the next few months. If need be I will go to a resonated Magnaflow X pipe.
Running 11s
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 am
Nothing like a good wings game
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage
PreviousNext

Return to How-To: Article