OBX Headers. 2010 Camaro V6 3.6L

Planning on doing a project and want to document it for the rest of us? Post it here!

Moderator: mrray13

Just having fun
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 pm
About how much do the bolts and gaskets run?
Mod List- Injen CAI, ARK CatBack Exhaust, Tinted windows 35%, Side Marker lights tinted
Soon to come - LT Headers
BowtieV6 Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 pm
I take a short leave of absense, and when i come back everyone has long tubes!!! Awesome, keep it up!
Sold :(
Running 11s
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 am
SDCamaro10 wrote:I take a short leave of absense, and when i come back everyone has long tubes!!! Awesome, keep it up!

:notme: :lol:
Red Ryder 2011 2LT/ RS/ VR / Roto-Fab Cai / ARK DTS cat back exhaust / Defender Works Chrome door sills /RPI Stealth mud guards / DIY painted engine cover, and brake rotors / Suntek Window tint / RX catch can / Team LLT Badges. TEAM LLT
Running 11s
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 am
SDCamaro10 wrote:I take a short leave of absense, and when i come back everyone has long tubes!!! Awesome, keep it up!

And some got SSs too
Red Ryder 2011 2LT/ RS/ VR / Roto-Fab Cai / ARK DTS cat back exhaust / Defender Works Chrome door sills /RPI Stealth mud guards / DIY painted engine cover, and brake rotors / Suntek Window tint / RX catch can / Team LLT Badges. TEAM LLT
Mini-Post Whore
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm
Well, I completed the install of my headers yesterday. Took me about 8 hours to do by myself with a few breaks mixed in there. All I can say is WOW! I can't believe how much louder and Mean the exhaust sounds. I'm making a DIY of the install. Figured it'd be good, especially since in all my digging I couldn't really find any for it, although I found a great video by the TekScrew on youtube for installing JBA headers. Anyways, here's a few teaser shots:

Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:16 pm
AWESOME job Demon. Can't wait to see the install info. This will save me from having to make one.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT

Just having fun
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 am
rtcat600man quick question i ordered my Headers from the same person the great deal on C5. What about the 02 extensions they dont come with extensions right are you going to be able to make the original ones work?
Mod List- Injen CAI, ARK CatBack Exhaust, Tinted windows 35%, Side Marker lights tinted
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:48 pm
Hoperidesalone wrote:rtcat600man quick question i ordered my Headers from the same person the great deal on C5. What about the 02 extensions they dont come with extensions right are you going to be able to make the original ones work?

I talked to a couple other people who are currently running these headers and they do not have the extensions. They said you need to look where they are wired up and release some of the tied up extra wiring. I figured I would try first without the extensions and only get them once I know for sure I will need them.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Gearhead
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:15 pm
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
BowTie V6's First Ever Featured Ride!
-Team LLT
A memeber of The South Jersey Camaro Club

Just having fun
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:31 pm
Thanks ups says estimated delivery is thursday so i should have them thursday or friday and ill install sat ill look into if im able to work out without extensions ill take pictures
PreviousNext

Return to How-To: Article