New winshield time....

General problems, repairs and maintenance. Fix squeaks, rattles, etc

Moderator: mrray13

Just having fun
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:50 pm
Sorry no pictures to post its dark two days ago wensday going to work heard a loud crack and i started looking all around saw a nice rock chip/crack about the size of a quarter make an appointment with safelite autoglass for saturday to get it fixed with their resin and coming home tonight in the rain window started to fog up so i turned the air to clear it up and hear a noise start looking again its now over a foot long crack. :evil: Also in the rain so with the wipers going i believe the wipers are messed up now as they started to do alot worse and could hear them everytime they went over the crack. So time to get it all fixed. Have to check with insurance to see if i claim it with the 200 deductible would my rates go up.
Mod List- Injen CAI, ARK CatBack Exhaust, Tinted windows 35%, Side Marker lights tinted
Soon to come - LT Headers
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:15 pm
WOW that sucks. Try and see if you can find a company that will do the work and wave the deductible.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT

Return to General Maintenance and Tech Issues