New Member Shout Out

General problems, repairs and maintenance. Fix squeaks, rattles, etc

Moderator: mrray13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 pm
Hi Everyone,

Recently picked up a 2010 Red Jewel for my girlfriend, sweet car very happy with it. With spring coming the the mod bug has hit us, redundant questions but looking for suggestions on the best Catch Cans, CAI, Exhaust and feedback on the iso-later (how hard to install and results), plus any suggestions on the 1st mod I should do. She is about looks and digging a satin / polished gas cover door so I am looking for suggestions on where to pickup one up. Happy to be a new member of the tribe, thanks in advance.

Keech
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:14 pm
Hello Keech, Welcome to bowtieV6.com. Good luck with that mod bug, it can be nasty.

As for the best catch can. Contact one of our sponsors BatCar, for the best one and a good deal. You will need 10 posts to start sending PM's. Just do some random posting on other threads to get to the ten. Then send a PM to BATCAR (Tracy ) letting him know what you want. He is alos the person to contact for the Iceolator. Might as well get them both at the same time. For sure, the iceolator is the best bank for the buck item going today.

There is a ton of info on this site to check out for items to do for your Camaro. Be sure to look around and read the threads of interest. If you should ever have any question, post it up as someone will be along to help you out.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:01 am
Welcome to the site Keech!

Yea the RX catch can is a favorite in the v6 community. As for the other mods, depends on the goals of the car, sound you like, appearance etc. :) Have a look around and let us know if you have any questions on anything
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:13 pm
Greetings & thanks for the welcome, yes Catch Can is my 1st mod. on the list, I can see this site has much to offer. I am working on my 10 post limit, most will be questions and observations about the new ride. Performance, looks and money is a tight rope I am walking right now, thus using your experienced feedback to help guide me.
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:02 pm
keech wrote:Greetings & thanks for the welcome, yes Catch Can is my 1st mod. on the list, I can see this site has much to offer. I am working on my 10 post limit, most will be questions and observations about the new ride. Performance, looks and money is a tight rope I am walking right now, thus using your experienced feedback to help guide me.

5 more to go and you can send a PM.

Ask away for anytime on anything. Here to help
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:48 pm
Welcome, I'm new too and enjoying the wealth of info avail here. Just ordered my rx catch can, can't wait til it arrives. I see this mod bug being highly contagious and awesome, lol.

Return to General Maintenance and Tech Issues