Remember me feature

Need help with the forum? Have a great idea to share to help make the forum better? Post in here
Running 13s
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 pm
travis wrote:try to log in without anything in the boxes up top. It will take you to another log in page with a remember me box. See if that keeps you logged in.

I left it blank where it redirected me to a different log in page. I clicked "automatically log me in each visit." However, I still have to log in each time I come to the forums.
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:01 pm
BaylorCamaro wrote:
travis wrote:try to log in without anything in the boxes up top. It will take you to another log in page with a remember me box. See if that keeps you logged in.

I left it blank where it redirected me to a different log in page. I clicked "automatically log me in each visit." However, I still have to log in each time I come to the forums.

I agree, I have tried every combination of logging in and I still have to sign in every time. :thumbsdown:
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Gearhead
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:33 pm
rtcat600man wrote:I agree, I have tried every combination of logging in and I still have to sign in every time. :thumbsdown:

:werd: Same here.

GMPP exhaust/JBA shorties/Vararam CAI/VMax TB/SLP Pulley/Hypertech programmer/VMax Isolater/Mace Ported IM & Plenum Spacer
Running 11s
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:58 pm
x4!!!

travis!!!!!!
Image1LT/RS RY; Trifecta tuned, Injen long tube CAI, ARH long tubes/cats,custom catback with Flowmaster Super 44s, IAT relocate and RXtreme catch can/breather
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:01 am
k, gonna make some changes to the cookie settings then. Hopefully I can pinpoint the issue soon for you guys.
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:48 am
travis wrote:k, gonna make some changes to the cookie settings then. Hopefully I can pinpoint the issue soon for you guys.

Thank - you Travis for taking care of us. :thumbsup:
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 am
try clicking the box again. It has kept me logged in since last night, hopefully I found the problem, if not let me know or clear your cookies then click the box and resubmit
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Gearhead
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:43 am
travis wrote:try clicking the box again. It has kept me logged in since last night, hopefully I found the problem, if not let me know or clear your cookies then click the box and resubmit

Ok for now. I left and came back a couple times and kept me logged in. :woot:

GMPP exhaust/JBA shorties/Vararam CAI/VMax TB/SLP Pulley/Hypertech programmer/VMax Isolater/Mace Ported IM & Plenum Spacer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 am
I wil continue to monitor mine now too..........thank - you
Running 11s
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:25 am
I left and came back and it kept me logged in this time, thanks Travis for fixing it (I hope, I'll try again in a while!)
Tori
2010 IBM 2LT RS 6M
"Raised by Wolves"
PreviousNext

Return to Help and Forum Feedback