Remember me feature

Need help with the forum? Have a great idea to share to help make the forum better? Post in here
Running 11s
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Any way to include a remember me feature for signing in? I'm a lazy sob, and hate signing in all the time, lol.
Image1LT/RS RY; Trifecta tuned, Injen long tube CAI, ARH long tubes/cats,custom catback with Flowmaster Super 44s, IAT relocate and RXtreme catch can/breather
Mini-Post Whore
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:38 pm
Yes please. That would be a nice feature....
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:53 pm
I thought I was doing something wrong. Glad to see I am not the only one having this problem.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Running 11s
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:45 pm
I think travis is working on it. I wasn't signed in, tried to post, and saw the option there when it asked me to sign in. Just not on the forum's home page.
Image1LT/RS RY; Trifecta tuned, Injen long tube CAI, ARH long tubes/cats,custom catback with Flowmaster Super 44s, IAT relocate and RXtreme catch can/breather
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 am
yea I am not sure why the header sign in doesn't show it. If you don't enter a username and hit submit, it will take you to a log in page that has a remember me box to check off.
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Mini-Post Whore
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:57 pm
travis wrote:yea I am not sure why the header sign in doesn't show it. If you don't enter a username and hit submit, it will take you to a log in page that has a remember me box to check off.

Good to know. I'm doing that the next time I log in. I like being lazy and not having to log in every time.
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 pm
Demon Hunter wrote:
travis wrote:yea I am not sure why the header sign in doesn't show it. If you don't enter a username and hit submit, it will take you to a log in page that has a remember me box to check off.

Good to know. I'm doing that the next time I log in. I like being lazy and not having to log in every time.

Just logged in again and trying it now. I will know later when I log in again.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:26 pm
does it work when you click the box for you guys? I haven't heard anything so I am assuming all is well?
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Running 13s
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:33 pm
I use Opera and at the top is says "remember log in" or something like that. I click "remember" every time but I still have to log in each visit.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:15 pm
BaylorCamaro wrote:I use Opera and at the top is says "remember log in" or something like that. I click "remember" every time but I still have to log in each visit.

try to log in without anything in the boxes up top. It will take you to another log in page with a remember me box. See if that keeps you logged in.

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Next

Return to Help and Forum Feedback