User freindly

Need help with the forum? Have a great idea to share to help make the forum better? Post in here
Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:57 pm
Is there any plans in the works to have a utility bar on this forum similar to C5....SUCH AS : It has like the homepage, search, quick links for keeping subscribed threads and such?
MODS:P13W Drl Bulbs,Drl wiring harness,Tinted windows, shark fin stripes, Sinister hood, Roto-Fab CAI, RX catchcan, MRT V2.0, Image Proud owner of Litho #195....TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 pm
you can click the logo to return to the index or click board index and it brings you there too. there is a "view your posts" spot to go to the threads you posted in. the subscribed threads, click user control panel and its there. Nothing I can change to add more at this time unless we switch to vbulletin over phpbb.

let me know if there is another section you are looking for and I will see what I can do to get it as close to vbulletin as I can. Some things I am limited at though
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm
Try not to compare this forum with other layouts. Once you walk around this one for a while you get use to what to do and where to get it from too.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:17 pm
I hope so I feel lost & dumb. I'll keep trying.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:19 pm
RubyCamaro wrote:I hope so I feel lost & dumb. I'll keep trying.

Let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help. :-)
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Mini-Post Whore
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 pm
RubyCamaro wrote:I hope so I feel lost & dumb. I'll keep trying.

No need for that. Probably just a different format than what you are used to. I'm sure you'll have it figured out pretty quickly. Most of the stuff on here is straight forward, just maybe in a different location than what you are used to.

Return to Help and Forum Feedback