Belle Tire

Had a good/bad transaction and want everyone to know about it? Wondering if anyone has dealt with a member here before you buy from them? Feel free to post here.
Running 11s
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:22 pm
Little vent here, kinda ticked and feel dumb at the same time. Got tires mounted and balanced a month ago at belle tire in mt. Pleasant, after it was done I did a quick walk around because it was raining. Everything looked fine until I did a full detail this weekend. Several scratches on the face of my rims and around the lips. Didn't even care to remove old adhesive from the old weights. Thought I'd post I'm sure not all belle tires are like this, but I won't be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:11 pm
Sorry to hear that. Can it be wheeled out? or is it one of those things only you will see?

Always an issue when someone else touches our Camaro's. I too had a bad experience last go around at Discount Tire. Did not notice until I put the Camaro in the air to change from the winter tires to my summer tires and I can see where they damaged the lift points along the rocker rail. Not much can be done now, should have looked at that moment too.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Running 11s
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:33 pm
I'll snap a few pics tomorrow. I can look past the scratches around the lip not that noticeable. The scratches around the face are pretty deep.

Running 11s
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:40 pm
This is the worst one. They want me to come in to have it checked out.Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:44 pm
WOW, that is bad. For sure they should be looking to either fix them or replace them. A friend who went to a place not sure where now, but they screwed his wheels up and ended up replacing all of them with his choice of after market wheels within reason of cost. Hope they take care of you the way they should.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Running 11s
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:33 am
Took it in, said more than likely they did the damages around the lip of the rims but not the faces. Went back and forth on that. Then they took pictures to be sent to headquarters. Probably left more pissed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:39 pm
I agree the lip is them for sure, the face is questionable, but you for one would know if it was you or not. I would stick to your guns and keep on them about it.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 pm
sorry to tell ya, but there isn't a way to scrape up the spoke like that when changing tires, no part of the machines goes there or near there. I own an automotive repair shop here in Allendale and we do alot of tires, that pic is not of damage from a machine when doing the tires
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Running 11s
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:25 am
Right....didn't say the machine did it. They just magically appeared after 6 years and a trip to belle tire.

Return to Member Feedback