St. Ignace Michigan Car Show End of June

Magazines, Television Shows, Trade Shows
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:27 pm
Anyone interested in joining the Detroit 5th Gen Camaro club on our event to the St. Ignace Car show.

We are meeting near Clio Michigan for the cruise up stopping for lunch in Frederick on Thursday June 26th.

We have a cruise planned for Friday June 27th.

The car show is Saturday June 28th.

The Camaro 5th Gen is the featured car for this year’s show.

We have a power point presentation of the routes, where we are staying etc. I can email it to anyone interested. Send me a PM.

I have posted our latest flyer that we are taking to the next Camaro events. Rodger's Chevrolet on May 10th. And the one at Baker's on May31st.

We are going to be getting VIP treatment while at St. Ignace. We are not sure of what this includes yet as they are still putting that package together for us.

Camaro.JPG

StIgnace-FLYER-r1-LR[1].pdf
(466.01 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:47 am
I will be going to this. I will be there on Saturday this year. Hope to see you there you can look for my Camaro. Cheers!
"I have been bit by the Camaro bug and there is no cure"
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:50 pm
Our Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club was there in 2014 and 2015. We did not go back last year, and there are no plans to go back this year. Enjoy the show.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT

Return to Automotive News