Newbie from sunny Florida

Just sign up with Bowtie V6? Say hello to your new friends!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:36 am
New to site. Been a pro street chevy car builder all my life but at 67, semi retired. My experience includes Journeyman tool and die maker/machinist and manufacturing engineer. This site looks like a great one and glad I joined. Specialized in forced induction through the years and built my 2010 limited edition V-6 twin turbo camaro. See new projects. Glad to share what I have learned with anyone here on the site. Love seeing all of your rides. Honored to be part of a great bunch of camaro guys and gals!
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:36 pm
Welcome to the site. AWESOME looking ride you have built. I have followed all your posts. Hope to see more about your GREAT ride.

Journeyman tool and die maker, very cool. I am a journeyman die designer by trade, working for GM in sheet metal manufacturing. Where did you retire from?
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Running 11s
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:36 pm
Welcome to BowtieV6!
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:04 am
I worked for a company called Ranco Controls in Columbus Ohio. Didn't retire from there, simply left to start my own small machine & fabrication shop and car building business in Saint Pete, Florida. Right now, not doing car builds, semi retired, still have machine shop. My camaro was the last build for me. Just enjoying the ride now, tinkering with smaller projects. Nice to meet someone in the same profession.
Just having fun
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:45 pm
welcome, have admired your twin turbo set up. The rear mounting is interesting. I have seen a GTO set up with a single rear mount before.
2011 1LT early convertible, Victory Red, black bowties, engine cover, K&N, Elite catch can, Boston Acoustics sound, ZL1 front end, side skirts, rear diffuser and wheels, ECF Trucarbon heat extractor, alloy-tec emblems, NPP exhaust, Hurst shifter

Return to Member Introductions