New member from Kansas

Just sign up with Bowtie V6? Say hello to your new friends!
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:30 am
Hello all, im from a small town in Kansas, not too far from KC. Im rolling a 2013 2Ls with a few mods and a 50 shot wet kit. Hope to get some pics in, on the near future. Love the fact that we dont have to conflict with the v8 messages on here. Hope to share some input and learn a bunch on here. I did notice the traffic on this forum is a little bit lighter, hoping to help change that.
BBK cold air intake, vmax ported throttle body, RX catch can, Pypes catback exhaust, msd window switch, DRL delete, 50 shot (wet) NOS kit, DEI "Tripple threat" spacer plate. Remote bottle opener, custom built n2o controller.
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:36 am
Welcome to BowtieV6.com.

Sounds like you have a nice Camaro along with a shot of NOS. COOL.

Traffic is up and down here. We are always trying to improve the flow, and yes it is nice to not have the V8 chime in aobut our baby V6 as I like to call it. Just a little 3.6 L that is prodcuing more HP and TQ per liter then our big borther.

IF you should have any questions, post them up, someone will be along to help you out.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Just having fun
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:55 pm
welcome, I am nearby in St. Joe, waiting for your pics
2011 1LT early convertible, Victory Red, black bowties, engine cover, K&N, Elite catch can, Boston Acoustics sound, ZL1 front end, side skirts, rear diffuser and wheels, ECF Trucarbon heat extractor, alloy-tec emblems, NPP exhaust, Hurst shifter
Laying rubber
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:53 pm
Welcome to the site! :wave:
2LT/RS/M6/ABM with blk stripes/GM splash guards/CAI intake/Magnaflow cat-back/Elite tunnel brace/Hurst shifter/RX Catch Can
Running 11s
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:45 pm
Welcome to BowtieV6!
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:59 pm
Thank you all. You all have already given a much warmer welcome that the "other" site. Ive been looking at some of the camaro clubs, dont have time or really the money for memberships. I have been thinking about something like a SIMI annual get together, something that requires minimal cost, but allows for gatherings and socializing. Thank you all.
BBK cold air intake, vmax ported throttle body, RX catch can, Pypes catback exhaust, msd window switch, DRL delete, 50 shot (wet) NOS kit, DEI "Tripple threat" spacer plate. Remote bottle opener, custom built n2o controller.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:22 pm
welcome to the site! Feel free to start some conversations and threads to help get things rolling as needed. I would be insterested in seeing your nitrous install. :D
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 am
You got it. Ill do one better, ill see if i can figure out uploading photos on here, and i will post in the nitrous thread my complete install when i have a chance and show how i did everything, including my schematics.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:46 am
Ksspeed wrote:You got it. Ill do one better, ill see if i can figure out uploading photos on here, and i will post in the nitrous thread my complete install when i have a chance and show how i did everything, including my schematics.

Sweet! That would be awesome. Photos can be done through photobucket and using the img tags or you can upload using the upload attachment tab under where you are posting a reply.
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:52 am
I think ive figured it out enough to be dangerous, thanks. Lol
Attachments
20131127_180650.jpg
Next

Return to Member Introductions