New from St Joe, Mo

Just sign up with Bowtie V6? Say hello to your new friends!
Just having fun
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:51 pm
looking at posts and decided to join. Love my ride. It has been on Hot Rod Power Tour every year since we bought it. Great event, come out this year and preview it if its near by. Free admission to watch, one day and week long admission if you want to ride the route. Car shows, dyno pulls, gymkannas, drag racing, trade show, lots to do. Plenty of free stuff given away. Starts at Charlotte Motor Speedway and runs through TN, WV, IN, IA and ends up in Wisconsin Dells Wi. Starts June 7. See you there.
Attachments
DSC01459.JPG
2011 1LT early convertible, Victory Red, black bowties, engine cover, K&N, Elite catch can, Boston Acoustics sound, ZL1 front end, side skirts, rear diffuser and wheels, ECF Trucarbon heat extractor, alloy-tec emblems, NPP exhaust, Hurst shifter
Running 11s
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:54 pm
Welcome to BowtieV6!
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:35 pm
Welcome to bowtieV6. take a look around the forum there is plenty of stuff to read, and learn from. If you should have any questions please post them up and someone will come along and help you out.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:47 am
welcome!
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****

Return to Member Introductions