Markal - Sound Waves

Just sign up with Bowtie V6? Say hello to your new friends!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:56 pm
tn2.jpg

Hello, my name is Mark from the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. I own a 2010 LS Camaro that I bought in May of 2010. I've done a lot of mods and have checked out this site many times. I also check out Camaro5.com but, sometimes those guys are a bit confrontational and think they know everything....almost like a V6 isn't a real Camaro ...a lot of V8 trolls and such. Anyway, I love my Camaro and want to show her off. I think you guys are more laid back and more like me....a car lover who appreciates all types of cars. See my car images and ask any questions....I'll check back every couple of days...I look forward to meeting and talking with ya. Thanks!
Attachments
tn.jpg
IMG_1841_zps4a43cd1b.jpg
tn3.jpg
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:18 am
Welcome to BowtieV6.com.

WOW what an AMAZING looking Camaro you have going for you. I see a ton of mods, and they all flow well together. VERY NICE. I can see why it is called sound wave. This thing must be cranking out enough watts for an entire KISS concert. You have certainly done a fine job. You will get nothing but love from the people here on bowtie.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:55 am
what an amazing ride, nicely done! How much is that stereo putting out? Win any shows yet with that clean ride?
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****

Gearhead
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:12 pm
It shows what a person can do with a bare bones Camaro and make it look like a high priced one. Great looking Camaro. :hail:
TEAM LLT
Running 11s
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:09 pm
Welcome to BowtieV6! Nice ride!
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:25 pm
Thanks everyone,
rtcat600man, I went to a Kiss concert many years ago (with reservations) and their warm up band was AC DC...wow, what a show....my ears are still ringing :) I see you are more of a performance type or engine type person rather than a body or style type...its cool...I'm more of a body style or overall look of the car exterior and interior. Engines are important, speed is cool, but, if you ride in style who cares how fast it is? Please don't get me wrong...performance and speed mean a lot to me and I love speed. I love CARS, fast and elegantly slow. I was born in Indianapolis and the 500 is near and dear to heart...speed and more speed.

travis, I had to call my son-in-law and ask :(. I'm 57 and find it hard to text....geez. The Sound Waves Camaro has 20 speakers, 2 amps, 2 Batteries, drivers and 3,000 watts of power. As for shows, I've attended a few, but, if it isn't old they think its factory....no matter how many mods...old timers with old cars must have forgotten how hard and expensive it is to modify a car old or new.....so no....no wins or trophies....yet! Some magazines are showing interest though....stay tuned! Thanks!

Baldman, I have some hair but its very thin :) Yeah I took a bare bones Camaro at 24,000 dollars and spent around 15,000 for a somewhat special car....its worth every penny. Do I need a V8....nah, nether the engine or the juice! I do love the V8 sound!

Wingsfan, Thanks, I love hockey too and we have a farm team here in Mississippi....haven't seen them yet but, I do know every time we get a good player they leave rather quickly...:)
Is it me or is this site a bit....well, dead? I sure hope not but, many post are from a year ago or more.....is my browser wrong, is it me or do we need to wake this site up? Let me know.....Thanks!
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:13 pm
I never saw Kiss or AC/DC but grew up with both of those bands. Cool stuff for sure.

Funny you mention my performance stuff.

I pride myself in creating a balanced Camaro in Performance, Handling and Cosmetics. I keep tabs on everything I have bought, who I bought it from and the total cost. So when you look at the 3 categories by % it breaks down like this:

mods.JPG
mods.JPG (14.92 KiB) Viewed 981 times

Go look at my build thread to see the long list of all my mods. ............ :cheers:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 am
as far as the forum dead or alive, we get a ton of visitors each day, but most are lurkers and don't like to post new topics too quickly. So feel free to post up some new topics and see if we can get some more to chip in on the talks. :)
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****

Return to Member Introductions