Greetings from Switzerland :)

Just sign up with Bowtie V6? Say hello to your new friends!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:01 pm
Hey Guys :)

My name is Andrés, im 28 years old and i live in Switzerland :) I got my Camaro in February 2016 :clap: Its a 2011 2LT V6 with RS package, silver ice metallic, (still) complete stock :) The Car was built in Canada, sold in Arizona and was driven for about 2 years there. Then my babe came to Switzerland for another 3 years, then i bought the beauty :drive: unfortunately, 3 months after i got the Car, the Heater Core just decided to die :shrug: no warranty from GM / Chevy...so i have to pay the mess. anyway a really good car, lot of fun, enough power (i really like the V6 a lot) and maaaan its an eyecatcher over here. Always thumbs up when some people see the car. i also got accounts @ camaro5.com and the german camaro2010.de page, but im glad i found this V6 forum, so we can share some pics and some experiences of our V6's :thumbsup:

Greetings from Switzerland :cheers:
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:09 pm
Welcome Andres! Pretty cool to hear you are in Switzerland and driving a Camaro. Any questions on the heater core project let us know and we will try and help you out. :)
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:28 pm
Hello Andres, welcome to BowtieV6.com.

If you should have any questions about anything, post them up and someone will be along to help you out. We have plenty of people here who are always checking in to help others out
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Running 12s
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:10 pm
Welcome!!! And spread the word to other GM based V6 owners!!! Anything technocal you need help with, several here are very knowledgable on the GM V6's, so just ask.
Just having fun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:42 pm
welcome from Saint Joseph, Mo , home of the Pony Express
2011 1LT early convertible, Victory Red, black bowties, engine cover, K&N, Elite catch can, Boston Acoustics sound, ZL1 front end, side skirts, rear diffuser and wheels, ECF Trucarbon heat extractor, alloy-tec emblems, NPP exhaust, Hurst shifter

Return to Member Introductions