Red on Rim and Gill Accent help

Photoshops, Videos, Images, Etc

Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:26 pm
Is ther a graphics shop near you?...painting is permanent..most guys in our camaro club go with big worm graphics in Dallas,and use vinyl....you could do the red vinyl on the wheels yourself then shoot it with clear coat since you " might " be upgrading your wheels
K& N AIRCHARGER 63 series- red rx ported TB- RX black ice olator-BBK LT headers- manga flow res x pipe-2.5 mids-MRT V1- eibach lowering springs- trifecta tune- jac fab front plate bracket ,Richmond 3.55 gears,gen 1 CF spoiler

Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:40 pm
rtcat600man wrote:Well you did an awesome job to show the two colors. Me I like them both now that you have them done. they both will stand out and look good. I am still leaning toward red, but that is only because I am never a big fan of white for a color on a car.

check this site out for graphics and ideas.

http://www.bigwormgraphix.net/camaro5.htm

Thank you I tried to give myself the best idea possible, I think I might have to check out to see what black would look like. And thanks for that website! But now I'm getting more ideas :banghead:
Brandynjames wrote:Is ther a graphics shop near you?...painting is permanent..most guys in our camaro club go with big worm graphics in Dallas,and use vinyl....you could do the red vinyl on the wheels yourself then shoot it with clear coat since you " might " be upgrading your wheels

No I don't believe so, here in the tri-cities there isn't much. But then again I've never looked, I just know while driving around town I've never seen anything like that.
When you turn your Camaro on, does it return the favor? Mine does

Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:31 pm
I can't seem to help myself. I had to try black. Tell me what you think.
Car Hood Spears Front (Black).jpg

Car Side Gills and Front Spears (Black).jpg

Then I decided to add the Accent Stripes:
Car Side Accent Stripes, Gills and Hood Spear (Black).jpg
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:59 pm
I like black gill stripes the best. They look more natural. I do like the lower accent stripe too. Probably best in black.

I know it is hard for you to make a final decision, but ulitmelty it will be all you that needs to make the decision too.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Running 11s
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 pm
If I had gotten cgm it would have black stripes.
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage

Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:10 pm
I think I am going to purchase the hood spears and gills. Then later on the Accent Stripes. Thanks guys.
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:11 pm
AWESOME...........be sure to post up some photos when completed.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT

Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 pm
Will do. Don't know when it will be. But I will
Laying rubber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:31 pm
I too prefer the black accents. Looks great and stealth-like on the CGM. Not a big fan of white accents either and in most cases, I prefer accent stripes that are more subtle in contrast to the body color. Your designs do a nice job of breaking up the panels while creating their own identity.
2LT/RS/M6/ABM with blk stripes/GM splash guards/CAI intake/Magnaflow cat-back/Elite tunnel brace/Hurst shifter/RX Catch Can

Gearhead
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:05 am
Try purple..seriously
K& N AIRCHARGER 63 series- red rx ported TB- RX black ice olator-BBK LT headers- manga flow res x pipe-2.5 mids-MRT V1- eibach lowering springs- trifecta tune- jac fab front plate bracket ,Richmond 3.55 gears,gen 1 CF spoiler
PreviousNext

Return to Multimedia