Moderators

News about the Bowtie V6 forums
BowtieV6 Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:06 pm
I can help if need be. I spend a lot of time on the forums. Most of the members already signed up have been quite useful in providing accurate information on C5 and would likely do well in a moderator position.
Sold :(
Running 11s
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:55 am
I'd like to help. Would be mostly in the mornings at this time, but I have a pretty good working knowledge of car audio, used to install it, as well as installing a lot of stuff on my Camaro, lol. I also moderate over at a larger car audio site, and I'm a police officer, lol, so you'll know I'll be fair!!
Image1LT/RS RY; Trifecta tuned, Injen long tube CAI, ARH long tubes/cats,custom catback with Flowmaster Super 44s, IAT relocate and RXtreme catch can/breather

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 pm
id gladly be a moderator...i webmaster 2 websites...i think i can moderate another ;)

best quote ever..."ill moderate it for free" - Elias from Clerks 2
Running 13s
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 pm
mrray13 wrote:I'd like to help. Would be mostly in the mornings at this time, but I have a pretty good working knowledge of car audio, used to install it, as well as installing a lot of stuff on my Camaro, lol. I also moderate over at a larger car audio site, and I'm a police officer, lol, so you'll know I'll be fair!!

Dirty Cop! Glad you're willing to moderate the electrical/audio stuff, I'm sure not. I hate working with electrical things, it frustrates me to no end!
Running 11s
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 pm
As I stated in your post on car of the month...I'll help in any way possible. Have a few other ideas for topics but they can wait.
TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm
thanks everyone! I will let you know here soon, maybe a week or two as everything gets going and see where the most help will be needed.
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Running 11s
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:15 am
BaylorCamaro wrote:
mrray13 wrote:I'd like to help. Would be mostly in the mornings at this time, but I have a pretty good working knowledge of car audio, used to install it, as well as installing a lot of stuff on my Camaro, lol. I also moderate over at a larger car audio site, and I'm a police officer, lol, so you'll know I'll be fair!!

Dirty Cop! Glad you're willing to moderate the electrical/audio stuff, I'm sure not. I hate working with electrical things, it frustrates me to no end!

I wouldn't say dirty, lol. I shower at least once a day!!
Image1LT/RS RY; Trifecta tuned, Injen long tube CAI, ARH long tubes/cats,custom catback with Flowmaster Super 44s, IAT relocate and RXtreme catch can/breather
BowtieV6 Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:59 am
I can assist in the audio section as well if needed, i'm an electrician and have dealt considerably in audio / visual systems. Have been dealing directly with GM, and the Camaro Brand Manager about several radio related issues, resulting in new hardware and software updates and a TSB thats about to be released that fixes problems with the PDIM. :)

I figure maybe 2 people per major section would be a good start.
Sold :(
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm
alright, I think it is time to start getting some moderators in place. Those of you who mentioned that you wanted to help out but didn't state what sections, please let me know which sections you feel you are interested and qualified for. Thanks!
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:50 pm
I mentioned I can help with the racing section. I may not have allot of time for more than that, even thou it looks that way now. But my daughter's softball team is starting to ramp up quickly now and I may be limited on time.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
PreviousNext

Return to Site News & Announcements