Moderators

News about the Bowtie V6 forums
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 pm
In the next few weeks I will be looking for moderators of forums as I cannot monitor everything all day long. If interested in a certain section and you feel you are qualified, let me know and state your case. :)
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 pm
You are going to review every post before it gets uploaded? I jsut tried to post up a hello to V6 and I thought something was wrong so I did it again, but I notice it needs approval?

By the way, nice looking sled........go GREEN
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 pm
trying to figure out why it is making me approve posts, gotta find the spot to change that, lol
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:30 pm
figured it out, lol. Should be able to post freely :)

Oh and thanks for the comment on the sled. going riding in the Upper penninsula the rest of the week. I take off in a few hours to grand marais. lol

I will have internet up there to check the board though ;)

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Running 13s
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 pm
If you need a moderator I can help out, I'm usually always skimming through the forums between my college classes.
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:47 pm
I can help keep the dragstrip info up to date. I was working on the corrected DA info while over at the Camaro5 site.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Mini-Post Whore
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm
I can help keeping myself moderated....
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:37 pm
Demon Hunter wrote:I can help keeping myself moderated....

lol there ya go. haha

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Just having fun
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:02 pm
I can help moderate. I have yet to see if I can get to this site from work yet. A lot of forums are blocked, but not camaro5. I'll be at work in an hour. So if I don't reply to any messages on here within 2hours, then it's a no go. Lol.

My schedule changes every 6 weeks though, so I'll be on a lot. Probably to the point to where people want me to shut up! :D

Oh, and I'd be interested in moderating the bolt on section. But im up to help for any section and multiple if need be.
Injen CAI, BBK Long Tube headers, Corsa Catback exhaust, Hurst short shifter, Eibach lowering springs, BMR Trailing Arms and Bushings, RX Catch can and Breather...
Mini-Post Whore
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:22 pm
travis wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:I can help keeping myself moderated....

lol there ya go. haha

Seriously though, I do have a lot of time to be able to help out. Would be easy for me to check this on a regular basis every day.
Next

Return to Site News & Announcements