sold my 2011V6, got a new SS convertable

News about the Bowtie V6 forums

Just having fun
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 am
Well guys, I had alot of fun on this forum, but I always wanted a covertable car and I got what I wanted for it and my trades, and I also decided to get ride of one of my bikes, the super bee FZ1 for my good down payment on a new left over 2012 Yellow with black stripe's, fully loaded Covertable Camaro,SS,RS,2SS,6SP manual.Now I have to start all over again on the mods, but of course some of my V6 syspension stuff, custom tail lamps,ect, Im taking off before friday and will be putting that on my new SS, I got the V8 simply because I just wanted to get some thing different and what the hell, O % interest is hard to beat. Again, thanks for all the advice you guys gave, ill be back now and then. You guys rock. :wave:
2012 yellow and black Convertable SS Camaro,2SS,RS, 6PD manual ,got my killer bee , now the mods start all over again.
2013 Yamaha STRYKER
2007 Yamaha Roadliner S,"113" cu. inches,F/S
Running 11s
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:15 am
Nice! Good luck with it.
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage
Running 11s
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:50 am
Enjoy and Congrats
TEAM LLT
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:59 am
Congrats and enjoy the new ride. You bought a nice one for sure. Way to keep it in the Camaro family.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:02 am
congrats on the new toy and good to see you stayed with a Camaro and didn't go to the other side. lol. Come on back and post some pics once you get it.
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****

Just having fun
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 pm
travis wrote:congrats on the new toy and good to see you stayed with a Camaro and didn't go to the other side. lol. Come on back and post some pics once you get it.

I hope you mean ford as the other side. Trust me, there is two American brands you couldnt give me,fords and hardleys, im a die hard GM guy when it comes to American brand and a die hard Yamaha rider. I almost caved in for a 2011 slighty used Corvette. But I need more than two seats and my SS will need to tow mike bike for vacation trips. You guys really helped me when I needed advice, thanks again, now where can I sting some stangs with my new killer BEE,lol.
2012 yellow and black Convertable SS Camaro,2SS,RS, 6PD manual ,got my killer bee , now the mods start all over again.
2013 Yamaha STRYKER
2007 Yamaha Roadliner S,"113" cu. inches,F/S

Return to Site News & Announcements