All memers please read!

News about the Bowtie V6 forums
Running 11s
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:43 pm
I have Nothing but Great things to say about you and your Company Tracy . Every time I have needed help on a product or just some extra info you have went above and beyond ! Keep up the Great work you do for our cars .
TEAM LLT
Just having fun
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 am
I have no problems as well. You have done nothing but be helpful to me. Even my dumb questions! This crap reminds of some old mob tactics,just try to muscle out the competition. One of the things that makes this country great is freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Everyone has opinions,and you can't please everyone. Just do what you do,don't worry about people who talk crap. internet gangsters are everywhere!
2011 2LT/RS RJT CGM stripes. MRT2.0, RJT RotoFabCAI, RX Catchcan&breather,35%tint, RJT enginecover, flamed fbox cover,DRL harness, RotoFab washer, ADM scoop,VMAX TB,trunk enclosure,RS headrests,lugnut decals,RJTcenter caps,TrifectaTune,AAC footwell.
Running 12s
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 pm
Thanks all! I guess the hardest part I have a hard time dealing with is it being such a cold hearted cutthroat business. No one should have to try to destroy someone to be successful themselves. :thumbsup:
Previous

Return to Site News & Announcements