All memers please read!

News about the Bowtie V6 forums
Running 12s
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:46 am
As most know I have been a supporter of this forum both as a supporting vendor and recruiter to help it grow, but also giving technical information when asked and try to regularly contribute information to benefit the members.

The attacks for the past months have made this no fun any more and the amount of R&D done for the 3.6 in performance and product offerings has been a huge investment both time & money.

Here is just the latest attack for all to read. Travis has been more than fair, but I am beyond over this as it detracts from being able to contribute the this positively.

So all please read this and unless this can be stopped, or if you all wish me gone I am done with BowtieV6.com. This has been a great site over the years but has turned into a tool for a few to carry on their attack campaign and I'm over this.

I welcome everyones feedback to help in this decision. So read and decide:

Re: 2010 V6 Camaro IPF Supercharger at Lapeer Dragway 11-18-

Sent: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 pm
To: Bat Car

Subject: 2010 V6 Camaro IPF Supercharger at Lapeer Dragway 11-18-2012

Bat Car wrote:Amazing real flames......awesome work!

Bat Car,

I like to come on the forum to inform myself, and read about real results from real customers. You keep on butting in on good vendors threads trying to make other forum members think you are a good guy, and a good vendor with good products. You have snowed some of the people, but not the smart ones. All you do is rip off customers, and many are starting to realize it. It makes me sick to see your comments on good vendor threads. Keep your lying, devious comments to yourself, and on you own RX threads so your 4 groupies can be the only ones to comment. Your FI builds are a joke, and hurts good companies products because yours don't work. How much have you spent in non-disclosure statements? Please stay off other company's threads, and I will not waste my time by commenting on yours.Make It RainNewbie Posts: 29Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Running 13s
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 am
Wow

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S III using telekinesis.
Gearhead
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:49 am
I think Make A Pain and scumbag are just sock puppets here to stir up trouble. I haven't seen anything of value from either one. The more frequently these sock puppets post, the less likely I am to come to this forum. I get all new posts here in my RSS reader, so I can tell when they are active. When they are, I usually stay away.
Gordy

Injen CAI / VMax TB / SOLO Hi-flow res-cats & Mach X-LLT / Pedders Street I / SS Struts / Pfadt drop springs / Spohn Toe Rods & Trailing Arms

Black bow ties & trunk panel / Fogs / Footwell lighting front & rear / 35% Tint
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:26 pm
I am so sorry to see this having to be posted in the way it was from Tracy.

This BURNS me up. I did NOT start that thread to have it turn into a who has a better FI system. I started that thread because a fellow new Detroit5th Gen Club Member showed up at the track and put that system to the test. After posting this thread I have watched it get butchered by a few who find it necessary to continue to seek out every thread put out there by Tracy. He has done nothing but good things for this forum and our V6. If anyone feels they have been l sighted by him well take that up with him and the lawyers. Leave the rest of us to form our own opinions.

I have watched the productivity of users coming to this site drop off drastically of late. It would be my guess that these types of attacks and thread jacking have been the cause of some of this reduction.

I sure hope this can be resolved. If not this site is in trouble to continue as it has in the past.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:16 pm
My final warning thread was truly a final warning and all parties involved that continued after that have been banned. We do not wish anyone looking to further advance the development of the v6 to be gone from the community and have loved the products you have been putting out or to use our thread only as a medium to spread crap. We also as a community have to walk a fine line of trying to please everyone which can be difficult and have to look at both sides when problems arise and weed out the false info or attacks that are beyond called for.

The staff here has tried to stay on top of the people causing issues and we have even had discussions behind closed doors as we monitored them.

IPF and RX are both sponsors here, we love both kits, hate to see bashing that is uncalled for by any members or lurkers just out to stir up trouble and we try to handle at as best as we can. Members must be able to report issues as well or bias like C5 for vendors over the members arises and that is no good either because it has to be a two way street. I try to restrain the ban hammer until I have a 100% valid reason for banning then it comes out and not just ban for the heck of it. This sometimes leads to a slower banning that may be needed, but verifies it is the right decision instead of a spur of the moment one.
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****

Gearhead
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 pm
You were more than fair Travis .the bans were necessary ..PRESS ON
K& N AIRCHARGER 63 series- red rx ported TB- RX black ice olator-BBK LT headers- manga flow res x pipe-2.5 mids-MRT V1- eibach lowering springs- trifecta tune- jac fab front plate bracket ,Richmond 3.55 gears,gen 1 CF spoiler
Running 12s
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:58 pm
What I want to see is this forum back to the fun forum it was and I think we should all push for more membersand get the growth up for a more diverse member base.

I appreaciate the support here today and probably going to hang back a bit for more input from members but this is what I hoped to see. And I surely dont want to see less in the way of offerings for the V6 crowd. The more choices, the more info (Gretchen is making some unreal moves with his LFX) performance and technical based that is shared, the better for all owners.

:thumbsup:
Gearhead
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:31 pm
I've always been here, watching the BS. You can tell the ones that are lying. We need Tracy and Vince on board with the LLT and LFX. The same people have been beating on Vince also.
Mods to date:
Chevorlet door sills,Rear trunk blackout,Blacked out bowtie,
Vararam intake with Green Filter
Rx Catch cans
MBRP Exhaust Tips
Trifecta Tune
RX CNC Throttle Body
Side Gills
Running 11s
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm
Hopefully this solved the problem, I was getting sick of it also. I for one don't want to see Tracy go.
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage
Running 13s
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 am
Wingsfan wrote:Hopefully this solved the problem, I was getting sick of it also. I for one don't want to see Tracy go.

Agreed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S III using telekinesis.
Next

Return to Site News & Announcements