Banned from Camaro5!! LMAO

News about the Bowtie V6 forums
Just having fun
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:39 pm
Yes banned. Was setup I believe. By members BowtieBelle and Lgndryhr. Contacted Belle about a tune. She was pissy and said to stop spamming her. Told her sorry and said she was being dramatic. She told me to contact Lgndryhr as he was in market for a tune. Did so and was banned minutes later. You figure it out. Snitches!! It is what it is and F#$% that site.
2011 2LT/RS RJT CGM stripes. MRT2.0, RJT RotoFabCAI, RX Catchcan&breather,35%tint, RJT enginecover, flamed fbox cover,DRL harness, RotoFab washer, ADM scoop,VMAX TB,trunk enclosure,RS headrests,lugnut decals,RJTcenter caps,TrifectaTune,AAC footwell.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm
lol welcome to the club. We have a bunch of outcasts here. lol. I have a permaban there for telling v6 owners about bowtiev6.com via PMs. No warnings, just slapped with the ban hammer. It is what it is.
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Just having fun
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:43 pm
LOL. yep $ hungry bastards. Oh well,guess I'll spend my time here!
2011 2LT/RS RJT CGM stripes. MRT2.0, RJT RotoFabCAI, RX Catchcan&breather,35%tint, RJT enginecover, flamed fbox cover,DRL harness, RotoFab washer, ADM scoop,VMAX TB,trunk enclosure,RS headrests,lugnut decals,RJTcenter caps,TrifectaTune,AAC footwell.
BowtieV6 Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 pm
We're making club jackets for those who were banned. 1 for almost every member here. lol.
Sold :(
Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:13 pm
Been banned from there at least once.
Mods to date:
Chevorlet door sills,Rear trunk blackout,Blacked out bowtie,
Vararam intake with Green Filter
Rx Catch cans
MBRP Exhaust Tips
Trifecta Tune
RX CNC Throttle Body
Side Gills
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:46 am
Put me down for 1 jacket too. Been there done that. What I find disturbing is that a fellow V6 would create the stir to get someone banned for spamming. I have answered every person who is contacted me on any site I belong to. I am here to HELP. Guess I can stop helping her if she asks.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:50 pm
I've been banned 3 months. Unbanned mid December lol
BowtieV6 Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:47 pm
lol
Sold :(
Just having fun
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 pm
rtcat600man wrote:Put me down for 1 jacket too. Been there done that. What I find disturbing is that a fellow V6 would create the stir to get someone banned for spamming. I have answered every person who is contacted me on any site I belong to. I am here to HELP. Guess I can stop helping her if she asks.

Well,she wanted a tune when Trifecta had the last sale. (1 pm) then she never got back to me and I sent her another pm the last day of the sale(2pm). About a week after it ended,I said to her,heres what I can do without the sale(3rd pm). And then the day of the ban I pmed her to ask if she got my pm's etc because she didn't respond to any except the very first one. So thats 4 pms since Labor day,actually a little before that. She finally responded and said to stop spamming her. I replied that it wasn't my intention,was sorry,and since shes the one who asked first,I didn't consider it spam and the she was being a bit dramatic. Sher came back with ok no harm done,but member L??? something wanted one to contact him. After contacting him,I was banned minutes later. Say banned would never be lifted. Which is cool in my book. Its not like anyone over there (excption of maybe 5 people) actually helped me with anything. and the ones that did,I actually talk to on the phone or email. So no great loss. But shes got an attitude like shes queen bee over there. Funny how people will do anything and act a certain way to be accepted. Especially on a web site. From people she's never met and probably never will. I guess it makes her feel wanted and important somehow.
Just having fun
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:07 pm
SDCamaro10 wrote:We're making club jackets for those who were banned. 1 for almost every member here. lol.

Put me down for one. Who's designing the logo? That should be interesting. LOL
Next

Return to Site News & Announcements