New wheels, need new tires.

Anything to do with wheels, tires and TPMS

Moderator: Demon Hunter

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:27 am
yea hankook make some nice tires. We sell a lot of them here at our shop.
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Running 13s
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:14 pm
esfkotaro wrote:Nice baylor, which color did you go with? My brother can't seem to get his hands on the nittos I wanted (they don't usually deal in that kind of tire, woulda been special order) so Im going to be going with Pirellis for now (he can get them stupid cheap for me right now), and next time he suggested the Ventus V12 EVOs. Said they're the best tire for the money in the category, really. And my brother more or less eats, sleeps and breathes tires...lol. Should have my tires mounted\balanced\installed this weekend or the next. Getting a bit antsy.

Well I was going to go with Gun metal black or whatever it's called. But they were out of stock and TSW was back ordered and it would be 1-2 months. SO I just got the polished Alum and had it powder coated matte black. And it looks SICK

Gearhead
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 am
Awesome man. I got mine in matte bronze. Saw beauwulf's and had to change my original order from the matte black set I was getting. They couldn't even find me a picture of a Black camaro with the bronze TSWs so they photoshopped me one, and it looked awesome imo. So figured it'd be unique, and if I end up not liking it in person, I've hand-polished painted alum. wheels before with great results, and there's 3 powder coating facilities a stones' throw away. I've been sitting on these wheels for what seems like forever, waiting for rubber and better weather...lol.

Here's the pic they photoshopped for me:

nurburgring - bronze camaro ss-black photshop.JPG
2010 Camaro LS - Black w/ CGM Rally Stripes
Injen CAI - MRT v2.0
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 am
Those will look sharp on that black Camaro of yours. Be usre to post up some photo's once you have them installed.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Previous

Return to Wheels and Tires