Camaro 3.6L V6 Winter Wheel Look

Anything to do with wheels, tires and TPMS

Moderator: Demon Hunter

Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:19 pm
Since I am having to drive my Camaro for the first time thru a winter, I needed some winter wheels and tires. I bought this used set from a fellow Detroit 5th Gen Camaro club member. Two of the tires were worth keeping the other two were shot. Found a couple more exact tires local thru Craig's list. Now have a good enough set for this winter. I will worry about next year next fall.
Attachments
IMG_2516.JPG
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Just having fun
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:54 am
No winter driving for me. Retired and only go out if I think it is worth the $500 deductible on my insurance. Then you have to think about the mess that you need to clean up. With the vert you have to hand wash so has to be at least 32 degrees
2011 1LT early convertible, Victory Red, black bowties, engine cover, K&N, Elite catch can, Boston Acoustics sound, ZL1 front end, side skirts, rear diffuser and wheels, ECF Trucarbon heat extractor, alloy-tec emblems, NPP exhaust, Hurst shifter

Return to Wheels and Tires