Detailing my 2010 Camaro 3.6 L V6

Cleaning, Waxing, Washing, Detailing, etc

Moderator: Demon Hunter

Laying rubber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:30 pm
Awesome job catman and son, I wish my garage was that size. Our garage barley fits the Camaro, and the Silverado is right out.
BBK LT headers, Cherry Bomb v6 catback, Injen CAI
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:55 pm
Thank - you everyone. I like the 3 car plus garage. Both my wife's Trail Blazer and my Camaro are inside with a whole other bay for the snowmobile, tractor, bikes etc. extras....
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Running 11s
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:49 pm
Nice!
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:47 pm
Your car looks great ! Will you come and do mine ?
SMOKNRS
Aqua Blue Metallic
Build date 6/09/2009
1 0f 3,610
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 pm
thanks guys..........and thanks for the offer to detail yours too............but at this time I am going to have to pass...........I have to many other mods to complete yet first........... :cheers:
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 pm
I use adams products and love em! I also use the porter cable random orbital buffer. I've done a complete detail on my camaro three times in the last two years.

The only way the porter cable can damage your car is if you turn it upside down and beat your car with it! Very safe to use.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345058898.827560.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:45 pm
rtcat600man wrote:Unfortunately the drag strip decided to not open today. Track is still under a blanket of snow, ice and frozen grounds. They have pushed opening day off until next Saturday.

So While I had the day to myself and with the help of my son it was time to do a complete detailing job of my Camaro.

First up was a wash with dawn soap to help remove the current layers of wax. Also, Armor All wheel and tire cleaner.

Then Mother's clay bar, really nothing on my Camaro or it was still buried under the layers of wax that could have still been there....... :shrug:

Back outside for another wash to remove the clay bar residue.

Back into the garage for the following products swirl & haze remover, then revive polish, and lastly buttery wax, all from Adam's.

Next was Adam's VRT - vinyl, rubber dressing for all the exterior molding and the entire interior.

Topped all off with Detail spray by Adam's.

Meanwhile my son waxed my wheels, cleaned my tires, and waxed all the inner panels (doors, decklid, and hood.) Along with chrome polish for the MRT axle back system.

I love all of the Adam's products. http://camarosofmichigan.com/viewforum.php?f=61 :wave:
"I have been bit by the Camaro bug and there is no cure"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:15 pm
grrrowl wrote:
rtcat600man wrote:Unfortunately the drag strip decided to not open today. Track is still under a blanket of snow, ice and frozen grounds. They have pushed opening day off until next Saturday.

So While I had the day to myself and with the help of my son it was time to do a complete detailing job of my Camaro.

First up was a wash with dawn soap to help remove the current layers of wax. Also, Armor All wheel and tire cleaner.

Then Mother's clay bar, really nothing on my Camaro or it was still buried under the layers of wax that could have still been there....... :shrug:

Back outside for another wash to remove the clay bar residue.

Back into the garage for the following products swirl & haze remover, then revive polish, and lastly buttery wax, all from Adam's.

Next was Adam's VRT - vinyl, rubber dressing for all the exterior molding and the entire interior.

Topped all off with Detail spray by Adam's.

Meanwhile my son waxed my wheels, cleaned my tires, and waxed all the inner panels (doors, decklid, and hood.) Along with chrome polish for the MRT axle back system.

I love all of the Adam's products. http://camarosofmichigan.com/viewforum.php?f=61 :wave:

I have a number of Adams's products. Love every one of them too.
Previous

Return to General Car Care & Detailing