Eibach lowering springs 2010 Camaro V6 3.6L

Springs, Sway Bars, Shocks, Brakes, Etc
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 am
BLACKBEE wrote:Remember the old look? Now to get extra wide meats back there that stick out 2" or so and the look would be complete. at least for show anyway. :mrgreen:

Not a fan of old school meats outside the body. But I do like the idea of 315/35/20's on a set of 20 x 10 in the back. With 275/40/20 on 20 x 9 up front. I have a set in mind. Now just need another 25,000 miles on my stock set.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT

Laying rubber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:13 pm
rtcat600man wrote:
BLACKBEE wrote:Remember the old look? Now to get extra wide meats back there that stick out 2" or so and the look would be complete. at least for show anyway. :mrgreen:

Not a fan of old school meats outside the body. But I do like the idea of 315/35/20's on a set of 20 x 10 in the back. With 275/40/20 on 20 x 9 up front. I have a set in mind. Now just need another 25,000 miles on my stock set.

Yeah, would look like one of the hotwheels cars or something, lol. In the late '70's my freind had a yellow nova that was completely tricked out, and it did look good with his 15" wide tires in back and raised up, though the tires were on to hook up the power he had more then the look.
2LTRS/ black/sliver stripes/A6/Injen long tube&IAT relocate/D/T shortie headers/Magnaflow resonated X pipe/Resonators delete/ MRT V2 Axelback/Hotchkis sport springs and Sways/Stillen splitter/ Heritage,Stillen grills,ducts/VMax Throttle Body
Just having fun
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm
HDRS wrote:I did the install on my sons 2011 and it took me about 3.5hrs.
I have to say it looks sweet. After that he talked me into installing my set I was a little tired but pushed on I installed the front set and now that I already did his install the front only took me 40 min to install. After comparing his car with all 4 corners dropped and only my front dropped I decided to go old school on mine I have to say I love the look of his car but I also like the look of mine and LOVE the feel inside the car and the viewing out the windshield is fantastic. I will see how it performs on the ¼ mile and I can always lower the back if need be.

Yes! :thumbsup: HDRS, I love this look. No one does this anymore. That stance reminds me of my 1st car, a '79 Mustang LX 5.0, it had the same nose down, almost crouching look.
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:43 pm
:bump: ..............for all the new folks to find and check out......... :thumbsup:
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:07 pm
Time for a :bump: for some new interest in doing this mod.

Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:54 am
how much did this mod cost you I've been looking into getting some lowering springs, and the stillen front splitter. The only thing that I worry about is the amount of clearance that I will have to drive around in. The roads here in Texas are a little F'ed up lol
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:41 am
our roads here in Michigan are not any better. I have not had any issue with being lowered and having the front splitter. Just becarful on steep inclines, take them at an angle.

Lowering springs I got on sale and with a rebate shipped to the house for under $180.00

Sway bars were on sale later and had a rebate and I got those shipped to the house for under $255.

Front splitter was on sale and I got that shipped to the house for under $155.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:19 am
yea just take inclines/driveways at 45* angles and you will be fine. Also watch speed bumps and take them at an angle. We have some huge ones by our mall that I have to be careful over
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Previous

Return to Suspension