Eibach lowering springs 2010 Camaro V6 3.6L

Springs, Sway Bars, Shocks, Brakes, Etc
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:49 pm
Wingsfan wrote:gmparthouse or gmpartshouse something like that.

did you mean?

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Running 11s
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:53 pm
rtcat600man wrote:
Wingsfan wrote:gmparthouse or gmpartshouse something like that.

did you mean?

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/

That's a good place too, www.gmpartshouse.com is another.
MRT V1/ Injen CAI/ VMax TB/ RX Catch Can/ TrifectaImage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:14 pm
Thanks wingsfan...... I had already looked at gmpartsdirect.com I like the price for the autobit logo but the shipping fee is quite pricy. I mean last time I ordered the transformers door sills I don't remember how much I paid but it was expensive shipping and handling for both door sills. And when I got them they were sent in the same package..... I'll check the other site u gave me . Thanks guys. Damn I love this site all the questions I have well u all been really cool and nice to help me get answers. Thanks everyone.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:34 pm
I did the install on my sons 2011 and it took me about 3.5hrs.
I have to say it looks sweet. After that he talked me into installing my set I was a little tired but pushed on I installed the front set and now that I already did his install the front only took me 40 min to install. After comparing his car with all 4 corners dropped and only my front dropped I decided to go old school on mine I have to say I love the look of his car but I also like the look of mine and LOVE the feel inside the car and the viewing out the windshield is fantastic. I will see how it performs on the ¼ mile and I can always lower the back if need be.
Attachments
Lower.jpg
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:41 pm
I wondered why the back looked different, that's why you didn't do the back ones. :) raking it huh? nice
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:13 pm
That could be a first. I haven't seen anyone do the fronts only yet. Certainly is different. Let us know what you think after sometime with it this way.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Running 13s
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:58 pm
HDRS wrote:I did the install on my sons 2011 and it took me about 3.5hrs.
I have to say it looks sweet. After that he talked me into installing my set I was a little tired but pushed on I installed the front set and now that I already did his install the front only took me 40 min to install. After comparing his car with all 4 corners dropped and only my front dropped I decided to go old school on mine I have to say I love the look of his car but I also like the look of mine and LOVE the feel inside the car and the viewing out the windshield is fantastic. I will see how it performs on the ¼ mile and I can always lower the back if need be.

that looks awsome :thumbsup: i saw pics of one on the other site with just the front dropped...im really liking the look...any more pics you can post from diff angles?what size are those wheels?20s?
RX PERFORMANCE SUPERCHARGED/ARK DTS CATBACK/EIBACH LOWERING SPRINGS AND SWAY BARS/VMAX TB/WIDENED RS REAR WHEELS TO 10.5 WITH PIRELLI 305/35/20 TIRES/BBK LT HEADERS AND HIGH FLOW CATS/BLACK ICE-OLATER/RX PORTED IM
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:40 pm
smoke1lt wrote:
HDRS wrote:I did the install on my sons 2011 and it took me about 3.5hrs.

that looks awsome :thumbsup: i saw pics of one on the other site with just the front dropped...im really liking the look...any more pics you can post from diff angles?what size are those wheels?20s?

Yes they are 20's and I will post some more pics as soon as it stops raining

Laying rubber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am
Remember the old look? Now to get extra wide meats back there that stick out 2" or so and the look would be complete. at least for show anyway. :mrgreen:
2LTRS/ black/sliver stripes/A6/Injen long tube&IAT relocate/D/T shortie headers/Magnaflow resonated X pipe/Resonators delete/ MRT V2 Axelback/Hotchkis sport springs and Sways/Stillen splitter/ Heritage,Stillen grills,ducts/VMax Throttle Body
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am
and skinnies up front
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
PreviousNext

Return to Suspension