Suspension list

Springs, Sway Bars, Shocks, Brakes, Etc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:30 pm
i am just wondering on what I need to buy to do a complete over haul on the Camaro suspension
Custom Tint, GTS Blackouts, Niteshade Markers, Custom Painted Rims, Black Bowties, green LED lighting, custom ICE
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 pm
Overhaul?. Are you just looking to lower it and add sway bars. Or are you talking about every piece within the suspension?
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Mini-Post Whore
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:14 pm
That's a really long list if your replacing everything...

Springs
Struts
Sway bars
Bushings
End links
Trailing arms
Tunnel brace
Strut tower brace

That's just the tip of it.... so much more....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 am
not everything, I guess that was a poor choice of words....just the main parts i'm replacing and addin things like the sway bars and strut tower brace etc
Custom Tint, GTS Blackouts, Niteshade Markers, Custom Painted Rims, Black Bowties, green LED lighting, custom ICE
Silver Level Sponsor
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:19 pm
We carry a full list of BMR products that work great with 5th gens. If you're looking for better handling in general I'd recomend a sway bar package, rear toe rods and trailing arms. Also, I'd replace the factory bushings with BMR bushings as well. Makes a a nice differance in suspension feel.
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS.COM
STOP BY JUICEDMOTORSPOTS.COM AND GET MORE POWER FOR YOUR DOLLAR! WE CARRY ALL THE HOT BRANDS FOR YOUR 3.6L 5TH GEN CAMARO LIKE CAI, ROTO-FAB, K&N, VOLANT, MAGNAFLOW, CORSA, SOLO PERFORMANCE, MRT AND MUCH MORE!!!!
Gearhead
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:46 pm
JUICED1 wrote:We carry a full list of BMR products that work great with 5th gens. If you're looking for better handling in general I'd recomend a sway bar package, rear toe rods and trailing arms. Also, I'd replace the factory bushings with BMR bushings as well. Makes a a nice differance in suspension feel.

This man has the right parts to get you handling right!
Gearhead
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 pm
I added Pedders Street I, Pfadt drop springs, SS struts, Spohn Toe rod & trailing arms and the ride, handling, and acceleration improved greatly. Can enter corners faster and get back on the power quicker.

Will be upgrading sways sometime, but that might wait until after some of these new power-adding products RX is developing.
Gordy

Injen CAI / VMax TB / SOLO Hi-flow res-cats & Mach X-LLT / Pedders Street I / SS Struts / Pfadt drop springs / Spohn Toe Rods & Trailing Arms

Black bow ties & trunk panel / Fogs / Footwell lighting front & rear / 35% Tint

Return to Suspension