Pedders Radius Rod Inserts installed

Springs, Sway Bars, Shocks, Brakes, Etc
Gearhead
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm
I bought the Pedders Street 1 kit which consists of the subframe inserts and radius rod inserts. I installed the radius rod inserts this evening. I had heard the improvement is noticed when cornering under braking, but I noticed an improvement in the feel immediately. I didn't think such a small piece would make a difference, but it does.

They are easy to install. It can be done with the front up on ramps - no need to take the wheels off. Both sides can be done in under 30 minutes.
Gordy

Injen CAI / VMax TB / SOLO Hi-flow res-cats & Mach X-LLT / Pedders Street I / SS Struts / Pfadt drop springs / Spohn Toe Rods & Trailing Arms

Black bow ties & trunk panel / Fogs / Footwell lighting front & rear / 35% Tint
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 am
thanks for the review and posting :)
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:32 pm
I added these this past weekend. Bought them over the winter. Not much to it for replacing them as pointed out above.
Attachments
IMG_2456.JPG
IMG_2454.JPG
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT

Return to Suspension