FE3 Suspension Swap

Springs, Sway Bars, Shocks, Brakes, Etc
Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:11 pm
Bee Sting wrote:I might have fond a wrecked Camaro to get what I want

I'm thinking that's the only way to get what you want. I think even the coilovers require you to reuse your top plates, so anyone who upgrades will be keeping those.

I was actually hoping to do that too when I upgraded to the SS struts and Pfadt springs. I was thinking if I could keep the stock V6 assembly together, then I could swap them back in for winter time, then swap back to the lower setup in spring. Maybe I'll check to see what it costs for the extra parts to make that happen.
Gordy

Injen CAI / VMax TB / SOLO Hi-flow res-cats & Mach X-LLT / Pedders Street I / SS Struts / Pfadt drop springs / Spohn Toe Rods & Trailing Arms

Black bow ties & trunk panel / Fogs / Footwell lighting front & rear / 35% Tint
Gearhead
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:44 pm
Bee Sting wrote:Slp has the same setup on eBay but no bump stops.
There springs ate $29.99 and shocks/struts are $39.99 with shipping everything is about $125 .
But what I'm looking for is a setup straight off the car . All assembled, top plates on ready to bolt on..just like it left the factory . What you have and most people selling don't have the mounting plates still on .
You'll have to use some of your v6 mounting plates to compress the coils back on to put the assembly back on your car . Great deal but I want to keep my setup together and if I deciede to sell my lowering setup it would be a direct bolt on .
I might have fond a wrecked Camaro to get what I want

Ok I get what your talking about! That's a get idea also!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:46 pm
I purchased the SLP takeoff struts and shocks. Haven't installed yet, was thinking of having it done in a couple weeks. So do I need new bump stops? I don't want to show up and then told it can't be done. Any help?
SLP Blackwing/SLP LM2/Vmax TB/Black Ice-olator/IAT relocate/RX catch can/PFADT springs/FE3 suspension/Pacesetters/Trifecta/Stillen splitter/MPD1 spoiler/Katzkin leater seats/Real Wheels & Showstopper Accessories/GWG rims/35% tint/Custom Paint
Previous

Return to Suspension