Plugs

Fuel Pumps, Injectors, Regulators, Fuel Rails, Tanks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:28 pm
Starting to think about winter garage projects and changing the plugs crossed my mind. Are there any plugs that are "high performance" or anything that would improve stock plugs? I see e3 high publicized on various shows but read reviews saying they were cheaply made and didn't have long life. Any ideas? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2011 Camaro 2LT/RS, K&N CAI, JBA Shorty Headers, MRT V2.0 Axel Back Exhaust, RX Performance Ported Throttle Body, Vitesse throttle controller... Its Sunny day driver and has created an unhealthy mod addiction...
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:33 am
Best plugs still to date are the stock ones. Nothing else has been proven to be any better. I just bought my new ones to put in sometime soon. Planning on a whole maintance list, belt, hoses, coolant, plugs, trans fluid. I bought my stock plugs at Autozone. they had a great deal going. I had a $10 off coupon if I spent 40 bucks. The plugs came to $42. That made it out the door for $32. Then there is the autozone $10 rebate on buying those polugs. That makes it $22. Laslty there was an AC Delco $2 rebate for each plug. That makes it $10 total for my 6 plugs.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:51 pm
Oh wow great deal! Thanks for the answer. Stock it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2011 Camaro 2LT/RS, K&N CAI, JBA Shorty Headers, MRT V2.0 Axel Back Exhaust, RX Performance Ported Throttle Body, Vitesse throttle controller... Its Sunny day driver and has created an unhealthy mod addiction...
Previous

Return to Fueling & Injection