Overkill Motorsports tuning ??

Tuning, Diagnostics, DTC Codes, Tuners
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:30 pm
Hey Will, wondering what you guys are able to do with the 2009 Chevy traverse as far as tuning. I have hp tuners and looking to tune my friends for him, any pointers for that platform?
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
Full Blown Post Whoring Vet
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:09 pm
Travis, since you have the HP tuner, can you do anything with a 2010 Camaro. Time I stop in and see you since you are right across the street from two of my kids. I currently have the Trifecta tune, but always wondered if I could get more from a HP tune.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:20 pm
Lol your daughter called today, made an appointment for next week. :) not sure about the camaro tuning, when I had mine I tinkered a little, but paid a local guy to dynotune with it for me. Camaro is gone though after the kiddos lol. Someday another will be in the stable
Hi my name is Travis and I have an addiction, an addiction to anything and everything dealing with v6 camaros. :wave:

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:05 pm
Indeed she did. I told her to contact you guys and ask for you and let her know who I am and that I sent her to you. Thank - you in advance for taking care of her. As for the Camaro, NP, just thought I would ask. I have the Trifecta tune, but heard good things about the HP tune, so I thought I would at least ask too. I can understand the Camaro being gone, not a practical car for a family.
for my build check here...http://bowtiev6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57 ..........................................................TEAM LLT
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 am
yea two girls now here, one is 3, the other 4 months, two car seats just don't work lol

****T.O.P. SNIPER****
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:38 am
That is awesome. ENJOY them while they are growing it will happen fast. As I know because the one who came to saw you yesterday, turns 21 in a couple months. Thanks for taking care of her oil change.

Return to Tuning and Diagnostics